Robert Tozer presented in DCD Virtual Conference Keeping IT Cool, discussing the current trends and challenges in Data Centres cooling operations, on 30th of June. The presentation is now available to watch on demand.
Robert also presented ‘The fundamentals of data center cooling – knowing the potential pitfalls and key considerations’ in the following Keeping IT Cool event on 15th of July.
On 16th of June, Sophia Flucker will be moderating the Iceotope Technologies liquid cooling webinar, ‘Data Centres that don’t cost the earth’ in association with Cundall and Kao Data. This webinar will discuss how mission critical IT components can be precision cooled to increase efficiency and sustainability, including:
- Current solutions for cooling servers and other devices at scale
- Engineering factors and environmental considerations driving a need to disrupt the current data centre cooling status quo
- Optimal solutions for cooling state-of-the-art CPUs and GPUs
- Performance and operational characteristics of liquid cooling systems that scale
This webinar will take place on 16th of June at 2pm. Read more and register below:
Sophia Flucker has won the Infrastructure Masons IM100 Award which recognises industry leaders for their contributions to the digital infrastructure sector!
The iMasons Awards recognise those who share commitments to:
- Increase industry awareness
- Enhance education opportunities
- Champion diversity & inclusion
- Inspire sustainability
- Promote innovation and technical excellence