An Introduction to Data Centre Risk - Online
Price per delegate: £200 Course duration: 2.5 hours
We draw on our team’s extensive experience in analysing and solving risk-related problems in the data centre, to create the first online course dedicated to data centre risk. This course provides a brief introduction to the key data centre risk issues and is designed to be accessible to students with no prior knowledge of the subject. The course provides an overview of essential concepts which are explained via an interactive case study exercise.
"A good all round CPD which I am happy to recommend that includes case studies, scenarios, discussion and a test.”
- CIBSE CPD Accreditation Panel
"Very thorough well documented and clear to understand. I highly rate the training"
- Michalis Grigoratos, Executive Director, CBRE
"The course was pitched at an ideal level for an ‘Introduction’, kept me engaged throughout and covered a good spread of topics"
- Paul Cranfield, Partner, VIPA Digital
• Assess the causes of data centre failures and categorise as relating to facility infrastructure or operation
• Assess how different variables impact on theoretical concepts
• Analyse the human element associated with risk
• Recognise types of system topologies
• State the relationship between design complexity and desired training
• Analyse the business context of risk
Why Choose an OI Online Course?
Our background includes decades of designing, operating and analysing data centres; this knowledge has been used to educate hundreds of data centre professionals via our highly respected bespoke in-house training courses. Answering an increasing demand for flexible learning, we have built on this experience to ensure our online courses are of the same high standard and value as our in-house option. Further reasons include:
Content created by experts with years of data centre operation and education experience
Interactive learning experience
Learn the theory of risk and apply it to a real life case study
• Improved awareness and therefore a reduced risk of failure
• Improved understanding of the need for business continuity management
• Improved organisational resilience
• Improved identification of areas of risk and their mitigation.
Who will Benefit from our Programme?
• Data centre operators
• Project managers
• Facilities managers
• OEM suppliers
• Sales engineers
This course is accredited by CIBSE and can contribute towards your CPD requirements