Target energy savings whilst managing risk at Santiago campus hosting facility with cooling towers.
Improve air management throughout the facility:
- Take temperature readings for IT and cooling equipment
- Establish levels of bypass, recirculation, negative pressure and air availability
- Install air management best practices – blanking plates, grille replacement to improve air flow, rotate backward facing equipment, cold aisle containment and sealing of cable holes.
- VFD fan installation
- Optimise humidity control
- Descaling of cooling plant
- Lighting automation
- Change set points of generator heaters
Improve teamwork – better communication between teams and improved excellence, quality and compliance.